For our client, a multinational BPO company, we are looking for an advanced Dutch speaker willing to work in a multicultural and cool environment.
The candidate should be persuasive, demonstrate strong customer services skills and communication, understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective solutions to customers’ inquires.
– Receive inquires from end customers via phone, e-mail, or chat
– Identifies the client’s needs correctly and offers the necessary support
– Cooperates with the hierarchical superiors or with the other departments in order to solve the requests coming from the clients
– Makes follow-up and scheduled calls to the client
– Possible tasks: Website information, promo information, products, delivery, order status, product replacement, billing information
Required skills and experience
– Positive attitude, communicative and proactive
– Advanced level of the Dutch language (at least B2->C1), written and spoken
– Good command of English
– Good PC operating skills
– Excellent communication and relationship skills, customer-oriented attitude
– Ability to organize and cooperate
– Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
– Employment contract for an indefinite period
– Meal vouchers after the first 3 months
– Private medical insurance after the first 6 months
– Young and dynamic work environment and opportunities for advancement
– Specialized training within an international company
The job is fully remote, and the work schedule is in two shifts:
Shift 1: 10:00 – 19:00
Shift 2: 14:00 – 23:00
Note: During the training period, physical attendance is required at the company’s office situated in Bucharest (the first 2-3 weeks).