The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who will proactively improve the quality processes of the company and will ensure that team members are well trained for success and applies best practices in customer care services.
The candidate should demonstrate strong customer skills, understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
– Demonstrate strong customer service skills and phone skills
– Perform monthly evaluations and assess agent’s performance
– Keep accurate documentation and gather employees’ performance data and propose KPI improvements based on statistical analysis
– Lead process improvement sessions with the management team
– Identify opportunities for improvement and develop new procedures
– Understand customer needs and requirements in order to develop an effective quality control process
Required skills and experience
– The candidate should demonstrate strong customer services skills and phone skills
– Advanced level English language, both written and spoken. FRENCH IS A BIG PLUS!
– Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience as Quality Analyst
– Good presentation and reporting skills
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Above average verbal and written communication skills
– Employment contract for an indefinite period
– Meal tickets
– Monthly and annual bonuses
– Private medical insurance
– Young and dynamic work environment and opportunities for advancement
– Specialized training within an international company
Regular working hours (9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday) but can manage flexible work schedule if so required.
This is an office-based job 4 days/week + 1 day/week WFH