The resident engineer represents our client, being considered as an employee of the represented company. Therefore, he can solve faster any problem or, can reduce to minimum the decrease risk of the client’s reputation.
The main responsibilities of a Resident Engineer are: promptness, checking and analysis of the defects, immediate communication with the client and details input (photos, parts which are transferred for analysis), regular visits to the client’s office, participation to the permanent meetings, keeping a good relation with the client’s engineers.
- experienced engineers / technicians
- regular and advanced measurement tools and devices
- ISO 9001 certification – quality management system
- covering the services by civil liability insurance
- on- line report made by the software – Qready – available 24/7