Human capital represents the power of CATOPREST group.
CATOPREST is based on human values which have the capacity to accomplish the needs of our clients by empowering its own resources: passion, integrity, creativity, experience and innovation.
Step 1: Checking the CV
The recruiting process begins by checking all the curricula vitae. It is checked the compatibility of the skills and qualification of the candidates with the company’s requirements, presented in the recruitment announcement.
Step 2: The interview
The candidates with the most suitable curricula vitae are invited to an interview, to our closest office. During the interview, we acquaint with our candidates’ skills, knowledge, experience and hobbies. In the same time, our company and the requirements of the wanted position are presented to the candidates. Normally, there are two interviews of this kind.
Each interview includes a practical test and a theoretical one.
Submit your application online
The position’s requirements:
- a good coordination of the dynamics
- experience in the quality field and in the automotive industry is a plus but not compulsory;
- a very good visual acuity;
- secondary education qualification;
- a responsible, organized and detail-oriented person;
- availability to work in shifts;
- makes the quality inspection of the parts/ components on basis of the working instructions and patterns made available;
- makes reports related to the quality inspection;
- identifies the quality’s defects;
- rejects from the quality point of view the products which do not respect the required quality conditions.
- motivating wage;
- meal vouchers;
- free transport;
- continuous training;
- possibility to be promoted.